|Blocks Present|| White Blocks|
Black Hole Blocks
|New Blocks Introduced||Black Hole Blocks|
|Setting||World of Nightmares|
|Characters Present|| Vincent Brooks|
Shadow of Vincent
- "I'll see you at the Spiral Corridor tonight. *snicker* I'm looking forward to it..."
- — Astaroth to Vincent in the Stray Sheep Bathroom on Day 6
The Spiral Corridor is the 7th stage in Catherine. It takes form of a large tower with an immense spiral staircase in this stage the black hole blocks appears for first time.
- "Only those who grab at every chance they get to survive these slopes of death will win! This is an unpredictable, mysterious stage!"
- — Colosseum Mode description
The spiral corridor has hard stages sometimes are shorts the boss is the more hardest in the stage.
- Borodin – Polovtsian Dances
- Woman's Hand
- Händel – Messiah "Hallelujah Chorus"
- You're here! The Spiral Corridor is our locale tonight. It is a holy passage to The Cathedral.
- The road to the Cathedral starts here.
- Your mental powers will be truly tested here. Think hard while you challenge these areas!
- The following challenge stages will put your true abilities to the test.
- Try "bringing down the house" if you're facing a wall of holes!
- ...Now what?
- I can't wait to see what they're cooking up now.
- F**k... I need to be careful...!
- Commencing area two, are you ready?
The Trivia For Tonight.....
- The music is Polovtsian Dances by Alexander Borodin.
- Completion of this stage will award the player with the Achievement/Trophy, "Path to the Altar."
|Stages and bosses|
| Underground Cemetery:|| 1-1|
2-1 · 2-2 · 2-3 (Fist of Grudge)