|Blocks Present|| White Blocks|
Black Hole Blocks
|New Blocks Introduced||Black Hole Blocks|
|Setting||World of Nightmares|
|Characters Present|| Vincent Brooks|
Shadow of Vincent
- "I'll see you at the Spiral Corridor tonight. *snicker* I'm looking forward to it..."
- — Astaroth to Vincent in the Stray Sheep Bathroom on Day 6
The Spiral Corridor is the 7th stage in Catherine. It takes form of a large tower with an immense spiral staircase in this stage the black hole blocks appears for first time.
Only those who grab at every chance they get to survive these slopes of death will win! This is an unpredictable, mysterious stage!
- Official description on the selection screen of Colosseum Mode.
The spiral corridor has hard stages sometimes are shorts the boss is the more hardest in the stage.
- Borodin – Polovtsian Dances
- Woman's Hand
- Händel – Messiah "Hallelujah Chorus"
- You're here! The Spiral Corridor is our locale tonight. It is a holy passage to The Cathedral.
- The road to the Cathedral starts here.
- Your mental powers will be truly tested here. Think hard while you challenge these areas!
- The following challenge stages will put your true abilities to the test.
- Try "bringing down the house" if you're facing a wall of holes!
- ...Now what?
- I can't wait to see what they're cooking up now.
- F**k... I need to be careful...!
- Commencing area two, are you ready?
The Trivia For Tonight.....Edit
- The music is Polovtsian Dances by Alexander Borodin.
- Completion of this stage will award the player with the Achievement/Trophy, "Path to the Altar."
|Stages and bosses|
| Underground Cemetery:|| 1-1|
2-1 · 2-2 · 2-3 (Fist of Grudge)